Saturday, February 14, 2009

The first one

Little bit of a surprise, this blog.

I used to think blogging was for news junkies, digital camera experts, and nerds that think "indie" movies are the only true art form. Other people, you know. Then I realized that I take a little solace in the weekly screeds to my elected officials. I want to get that automated response and feel that I've been heard, even if it's only a lie that I tell myself. I need an audience, real or perceived.

Enough psychology, though. This will be my outlet for random rants, bipolar episodes, tantrums on property, questions on theology, praise of the United States Constitution, pictures of sweet classic cars, recipes for Mexican food, and pretty much any thought that gains traction during my rather limited attention span.

Maybe I'm just using a free blogging site because it makes me feel less dirty than would Facebook.

Either way, if you're reading this, thanks for stopping in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just trying to see if I'm able to comment, yet.